New pair of RF-7ii on e-bay. B-stock. Free shipping

BlackGTS

Did you ever get your speaks? Let us know how it went.

Ron

Picked them up Wednesday from freight terminal. Haven't had a chance to open them yet but at least the boxes are in perfect shape. :) Transaction and communication went perfectly smoothly. FYI,the ad says fast and free shipping. These are shipped by freight carrier not Fedex or Ups so ignore that estimated arrival date. Also they don't deliver to residential address for free. I have a truck so I had him ship to the closest freight terminal, of which there are a bunch close by.

Did you ever get your speaks? Let us know how it went.

Ron

Picked them up Wednesday from freight terminal. Haven't had a chance to open them yet but at least the boxes are in perfect shape. :) Transaction and communication went perfectly smoothly. FYI,the ad says fast and free shipping. These are shipped by freight carrier not Fedex or Ups so ignore that estimated arrival date. Also they don't deliver to residential address for free. I have a truck so I had him ship to the closest freight terminal, of which there are a bunch close by.

Glad to hear that you got them. Let us know when you fire em up.

Ron