KLF-30's $850 Ohio

eth2

I'm going strictly from memory, but when I purchased new 30's in the late 90's the retail price was less than the $2K stated in the ad. Somewhere around $1800 as I recall. The sales price is not out of bounds but seems to be on the high end. The prices I've seen seem to range from $600 to the $900's. No idea what actual sales prices are. Can't really comment on the 10's (I use them as surrounds) since the deal I got was one of those rare steals and was 4 or 5 years ago.

The audiogon KLF-30s are also posted on CL in OH.

I live in the Chicago area, that is not an outrageous price out here for them. There is a black pair for $750 on CL locally. I have sold 3 pair for $700 (black), $700 (oak), and $900 (black with boxes and glass tops). Of the speakers I have sold, the KLF-30s tend to get the most attention. The prices have been trending higher on speaker out here lately.

I have a pair of oak that I would be willing to sell to forum member. I have a nice pair of mahogany KLF-30s, that I would not part with for $850.