Replacement Cables for Status Headphones?

Dan O.

I recently received a new pair of Status headphones as a warranty replacement for my Image One II headphones (cracks forming at the hinges). So far I'm very happy with the Status headphones. Unfortunately, I snagged the iPod cable on a door jam and broke the jack. I have the non-iPod cable as a backup, but I'd like to order a replacement cable and I've not been able to find out where/how to do that easily. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, Dan!

I don't work at Klipsch, but if I were you, I would call the Klipsch Technical and warranty support and see if they have one in stock you can buy.

Klipsch Product Technical and Warranty Support
1-800-KLIPSCH (1-800-554-7724)
Mon - Fri, 8AM - 5PM ET
  • Like 2

Thanks for the welcome! Calling is definitely my fallback plan. I am surprised, though that it's not already available for order on the accessories page, since it's clearly designed as a replaceable part. Oh well, guess I'm ahead of the curve for clumsy people that own these headphones.

Repair parts are handled a bit differently than accessories by Klipsch. Somebody here recently said they carry repair parts for 5 years, and that you need a S/N to buy them. He was talking about big speakers, not earbuds. Anyway, that is likely why you cannot find them on the site. I could be wrong. :)

• Like 1