Say goodbye to Klipsch

how many polks do you have? they are good speakers, but the promedia sub goes to about 20hz lower. they are excellent speakers, but you would need a sub to really enjoy them.

what all is wrong with your promedia's?

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

s>

Well, you see, i have alot of problems with my promedia's. OK, first, i always have connectivity problems (i.e) left louder than right, and so on. I used C-media for awhile, and it made my back speakers always stay on and even with surround down all the way they were louder than the front ones, so i deleted that. Now with basic sound, i get less "real" sound. I also mentioned about a week ago that my back speakers put out a loud ugly static, not sure now, but that sucks. The thought that they a slightly used and bought of ebay bugs me to thinking that they could have tiny little unnoticable problems like the ones i got now that add up to big problems. Im just having lots of anooying problems.

Austin

ohhh. you got them on eBay? then they were probably speakers that were broken and the ownder had either run up his warranty or voided it or did not have the receipt for the promedia's so he sold them on ebay since he could not get them fixed.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

s>