How do I "Daisy Chain" 2 sub's?

roscoedawg

I have a KSW10 12 feet of cable away down the right side of a room and want to daisy-chain another KSW15 about 27 feet worth of cable away.

My question is two-fold. How do I connect two sub's in series, and does anyone know where I can get a single MonsterBass 400 in a 30 ft length?

rdawg, looks like monsterbass400 maxes out at 24 ft- www.monstercable.com

i got mine through www.jandr.com

i take it the add-on sub is in the back of the room & 30 ft. from the existing sub. since the ksw-10 has no outputs, you'd have to put the ksw-15 where the 10 is & run the cable from one of it's line outputs to the 10. radio shack or some electronics supply store or monster or jandr should have a dual female rca adapter to attach 2 line cables together if u want that monsterbass cable.

if u don't go that monster, i'd look for a cable w/ at least double shielding for that long of a run.

curious rdawg, are u looking to use both as main subs or 1 just for the rear?

but just to answer, i think the best rule is to use as few connections as possible. so the 1 line from the 15 to the 10 would be best. you should use a Y-cable to both inputs of the 10.

more important to sound how u use the subs & where u place them though.