K-22-EF Recone Source

Hello all. I have acquired a pair of '77 Heresys. I didn't pay much for them, but, for a good reason. They need sanded and refinished, the grills need new cloth, and the woofers have both been punctured and patched with some sort of epoxy. 

On the upside, I love the sound of the Alnico K-77s and the K-55s are in great shape. I've recapped them with 1% metalized film caps. I also have a set of risers to mount on after I refinish the cabinets. 

Now, my question: Does anyone have a good source who recones the K-22-EF woofers? My primary concerns are aesthetic (I'd like to maintain that original K-22 appearance, the primary reason I'm not going with the Crites woofers) and of course electromechanical. I don't want a generic 12" recone job; I'd like the parts to be EV / K-22-EF specific with the hope of retaining the original T/S parameters and thus the original sound. In addition, there is the appeal of retaining the original woofers, which a recone job would permit. 

I've been keeping my eyes on the big auction site, but, nothing has popped up within the past few weeks in the form of a quality matched pair. 

I'd appreciate any info. 

Thanks! 

• Like 1