Pairing the RP-250F with a small AV Receiver.

audionoob1

In a dilemma right now with receivers and need a suggestion. I've settled on purchasing the RP-250F, R-112SW, RP-440C and RP-240S speakers. Now I'm looking for AV Receiver that can power them. Ideally I would like a smaller receiver, with a warm sound, 4K pass through, 7.1 channels and Audyssey MultEQ (XT or better would be ideal). I had planned on going with the Denon X3300W but came across the much smaller Marantz NR1607. Would the Marantz power those speakers? Or does anyone have any other suggestions?

I'm waiting on a Yamaha Adventage to show up in the mail any day now. Its got YPAO or something like that that's akin to the Audessy suite. Its supposed to power a pair of RF7s and an RC64 center channel.. If its a success id be glad to let you know if the Yamaha is a viable option to the Marantz.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Just a note.. I got my Yamaha Aventage receiver in and i have very mixed feelings about it. It sounds ok. The YPAO setup was easy. But it lacks very basic tone control(only treble/bass). I guess I was expecting more from a thousand dollar purchase. It drives the Rf7s and RC64 just fine so there's no complaints about the power.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk