Need speaker advice.

Dread

I am new to the forum, and if you wouldn't mind entertaining a question from a newbie that would be great. 

I am am going to install a 7.2.4 system in my dedicated HT I am building. The room dimensions are 14'x20'. I plan on an Atmos setup and I have read that you don't want bi-polar speakers for surrounds. My original system consisted of 2x RP-280, RP-450C, 4x RP-250S, with 4 in ceiling speakers. Does this look like it would work?

I have another question, it concerns mixing in wall surround with tower front and centers. Would the imaging and voices of the speakers work together in this scenario?  For example if I used RP-280s and RP-450C up front, could I install say Pro-6502L-THX for surrounds?  Would they sound appropriate together?

I see a new line of in-wall speakers are out the Klipsch PRO-180RPW, could I use this in place of the THX speakers?

Sorry for the load of questions, I am excited about my theater project. 

Good read here: http://www.audioholics.com/loudspeaker-design/surround-speaker-dipole-vs-bipole

I have RS-52 for side and rear surrounds in a similar sized room. I have always liked the RS-52 for side surround but am thinking about getting a pair of bookshelves for the rear surround as the rear surrounds have never really impressed me. Just looking at the spec sheets briefly, I think the Pro 180RPW probably is the closest match to the RP-280s. I have never been big on permanent in wall speakers but if you are building a room that will never change, it is probably a good idea.