Receiver Match for New Speakers

EMP

Hello All,

I currently have purchased 2-RP-260F front and left towers, RP-440C center, 2-RP250S surrounds, and 4- 140SA atmos speakers and 1 10" sub but adding another. My room is 27ft wide x 17ft deep x 9ft tall ceiling. I am trying to figure out what 4K av receiver without issues that would fit these speakers without additional amps but yet with decent sound. My budget is $1,400. Any input would be deeply appreciated.

Regards

Edited by EMP

I find Denon avrs to be pretty honest about power ratings as each channel is discrete and bench tests have shown the numbers to be correct.  I also like Audyssey and find it to be a great feature, especially dynamic EQ which turns up the surrounds and subs at lower volumes to match how our hearing works.  Value wise they are an excellent investment.  

Yamaha and really most avrs are fine because klipsch are so efficient they do not need much power to be as loud as most people like.  

Consider used...imo its a bargain to buy a couple year old avr that someone is selling simply because they wanted to have the latest model.

A $1400 model new....if bought used is often say 600.