New Home Theatre Setup Recommendations

GoneDrinkin

hello everyone! I'm quite new to the home theatre setup and would like some advice from the pros here. I just got a new place and would like to get a 5.1.4 setup (in-ceiling) from scratch, don't have any other equipment available. i would say i'm a keen listener for sound, but i wouldn't go as far as to say that i'm an audiophile for high-end music. I've researched and researched, to come up with this proposed setup. So anyway, i would like some comments and advice on the below suggested build. My budget is ~$6k but i'm willing to spend abit more if its worth it and compromise elsewhere where it is not really worth it (eg.surrounds & ceiling). I'm based in Singapore so all currency is in SGD for your reference. My personal preferences are in order as well, 1 being the most preferred. My wife really love the Klipsch Reference Premiere looks so there's some points for that, esp for the front 3 components.

Receiver

i'm very much leaning towards the AVR-X7200W as the specs are better than the other two but not much more expensive. However that 3 year old used is bothering me, no warranty. hm. I can go down to his place to test out the receiver though..
1. Denon AVR-X7200W (with Auro3D, not HDCP2.2 upgraded. may need to top up ~$100) / $ 2000 / used-purchased Oct 15
2. Denon AVR-X6200W (new with 6 months warranty but may not be valid as i'm buying from someone not a retailer) / $1800 / brand new sealed
3. Denon AVR-X4300H (brand new official retailer) / $1850

Speakers. Below are all brand new from official retailer

1. Center Channel - Klipsch RP-450C / $ TBC
2. Center Channel - Klipsch RP-440C / $999
3. Center Channel - Klipsch RP-250C / $799

1. Front L&R - Klipsch RP-250F / $1449pair
2. Front L&R - Klipsch RP-260F / $1899pair

1. Subwoofer - Klipsch R-110SW / $999
2. Subwoofer - Klipsch R-112SW / $1199

Surround - Klipsch R-14M / $400 pair

Ceiling - Polk Audio RC80i / $718 twopairs

TDLR: Kindly requesting for comments / advice for the above setup, or recommendations for other speakers. Im quite open. Thanks everyone!