Chorus II and RF-7s (I)

WFP

On FB in group "Klipsch Lovers", two ads (by the same guy)  in Maryland for Chorus IIs Oiled Oak with Crites upgrades & titanium Tweeters ($1200) and RF-&s with DeanG crossovers and dynamat ($1000)

-     Chorus

Klipsch Chorus II in Oiled Oak. Excellent condition!

- Bob Crites Titanium tweeter diaphragms installed 1/31/2018.
- Bob Crites Crossovers installed 6/12/2018.

I also applied 80 mil thick butyl rubber dampening material (like dynamat) on the rear of both the midrange and tweeter horns to dampen any vibrations. See photos.

These speakers are in amazing condition and have a perfectly tight air seal for deep powerful bass. These beat my RF-7s hands down and give a ruler flat response in my room. These RARELY ever come up for sale in this condition, let alone with all the upgrades.

These will sell fast! So let me know your availability when you message me so I can try to schedule a demo as soon as possible. I have them uploaded on craigslist and other sites as well. Thanks.

-     RF-7s

Crossovers upgraded by with high end capacitors and resistors (Jantzen Denmark Cross-Caps, Mills Resistors, etc.) in February 2018 by Dean Wescott (DeanG) of Klipsch Crossovers.

I also applied 80 mil thick dynamat dampening material on the back of the horns. These speakers sound really incredible. I will demo for serious buyers with either Tube, Solid State or both. You will hear amazing clarity and detail with tight powerful bass. I really love their ability to play well with low power tube amplifiers due to their high sensitivity (102db)

• Thanks 1