R-10b subwoofer not playing (Fix)

baja863

So my R-10B subwoofer quit playing and went through troubleshooting suggestions in the manual to no avail.  Anyway, the sub would have a dim blue light when powered but not play and when i would unplug the power cord it would turn bright blue for a split second and you could hear the subwoofer play for a second then go off.  So what i did was plug cord in for maybe 5 seconds the light turns red at first while its connecting then will turn the light blue but not play (it should turn bright blue and play) so before it turns light blue i unplug the power cord and when the light turns bright blue for that half a sec i plug the cord back into the sub and boom it (the light stayed bright blue) stayed working.  If it does it again, i’ll take a video and post.  Happened two times so i’m thinking its not a coincidence.  

Edited by baja863
Tried to upload video :(

• 1 year later...
On 2/2/2019 at 8:27 PM, baja863 said:

So my R-10B subwoofer quit playing and went through troubleshooting suggestions in the manual to no avail.  Anyway, the sub would have a dim blue light when powered but not play and when i would unplug the power cord it would turn bright blue for a split second and you could hear the subwoofer play for a second then go off.  So what i did was plug cord in for maybe 5 seconds the light turns red at first while its connecting then will turn the light blue but not play (it should turn bright blue and play) so before it turns light blue i unplug the power cord and when the light turns bright blue for that half a sec i plug the cord back into the sub and boom it (the light stayed bright blue) stayed working.  If it does it again, i’ll take a video and post.  Happened two times so i’m thinking its not a coincidence.  

HI, 

I have the exact same issue. Did you find any solution ?? 

Every time I use the sound bar, I have to switch off the sub and wait for the led to be bright blue and then switch on. The led stay bright and the sub works well. 

• 1 year later...

my R-10B subwoofer quit playing. Now it has a solid red light. I tried all troubleshooting like resettig the soundbar, tried to manually paired but cant get rid of the red light in the back of the subwoofer. I cant find any guidance on this anywhere either. 

thanks guys.