Subwoofers

Scratch that "low-end itch" with talk about subwoofers of all types.
Hz so good.

1380 topics in this forum

• 127 replies
    • 21.7k views
    • 16 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 20 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 28 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 137 replies
    • 4.3k views
    • 8 replies
  1. 120-SW

• 0 replies
    • 93 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 76 replies
    • 2k views
    • 51 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 23 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 42.1k views
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. Jonathan

• 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 4.6k views
  3. SW-450 repair

• 4 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 0 replies
  • Recent Posts

• Beautiful speakers! Are those k-28 woofers? They don't appear to be the stock k-23's.. 
    • I was horrified to read today that a spree killer killed at least 23 children and adults at a Texas elementary school. We had such a tragedy at a German school years ago. I will never understand something like that. As Siegmund Freud says, "in every human beeing there is a criminal", the question is only what must happen in a human beeing to perform such an act.
    • looking forward to see the framed baseball cards in @Full Range´s Art Appreciation Thread
    • I must admit that it is difficult for me to stop smoking. I have been doing this since I was 16. Good, I buy for more than 15 years no more ready packs, because these are much too expensive in Germany. In addition, they have no good taste, as far as you can talk about taste at all. I therefore prefer to fill my cigarettes myself with a small plugging machine. For this I then use good filter sleeves and a very light tobacco without additives. Since I do this, I no longer have a smoker's cough in the morning. Of course ...you now say, let it be with the smoking....I know that it is not good anyway.  
    • Here's another story from bike racing, but it relates.  I read that one of the more professional teams, who had lots of spares, including a number of the expensive electronic ignition modules (I only had the one that the bike came with), "would put the ignition modules in an oven and 'temp-cycle' them in order to weed out early failures."  Most electronic or even electric devices, like speakers (and maybe crossovers?), tend to fail early if they're going to fail.     Some parts fail later, or even much later, but that's the minority of cases.  This could be why most TVs today, regardless of price or brand, come with just a 1 year warranty.  In most cases, that's long enough.
    • By using sharp tiny screws. Just screw it in that dustcap and pull it all out.
    • Workout for your system, information by clicking on the link   https://www.hifisound.de/Do-it-yourself-Products/Software-Measuring/Isotek-Full-System-Enhancer-Rejuvenation-Disc-65-MIN.html
    • Never smoked cigarettes til I was 45.  I decided to make some changes where I worked so hit the night shift taking in the big picture.  Had a couple great cigars I found while I was in Tampa a few months earlier so burned those then hit a menthol from one of the supervisors and it was down hill from there.  I've quit about 4 times and just about ready to make it 5.  I just lay them down and forget about them.  A week later I'm done for a few years.  About ready to do that again.  Life's simple but I somehow always make it more complex.  Imagine that!  😂
    • I like this one, Chief! Welcome to the Klipsch Subcultural Smarta$$ Club!! yes.