Subwoofers

Scratch that "low-end itch" with talk about subwoofers of all types.
Hz so good.

1482 topics in this forum

1. Klipsch promedia foam

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 57 replies
    • 5.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 4k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 15 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. KSW-300 part

• 1 reply
    • 17 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. SW-450 repair

• 5 replies
    • 5.1k views
    • 23 replies
    • 10.8k views
  4. New SPL-120 vs R-112SW

• 9 replies
    • 13.6k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 21 replies
    • 36.3k views
  5. Klipsch RP-1600SW review

• 4 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
  • Recent Posts

• An Angel visited a woman and told her she must give up smoking, drinking and unmarried sex if she wants to get into Heaven. The woman said she would try her best. The Angel visited the woman a week later to see how she was getting on. "Not bad" said the woman, "I've given up smoking and drinking but when I bent over to look in the freezer, my boyfriend caught sight of my long slender legs in high heels and he pulled up my skirt and made love to me right then and there." "They don't like that in Heaven", said the Angel... The woman replied: "They're not crazy about it in Costco either!"
    • *cord.   Looks like it’s a standard grounded IEC power cord.   You’ll also need an RCA cable to connect to the receiver.
    • https://www.facebook.com/groups/1598234160391737/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT   https://www.facebook.com/groups/275932155848355/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT   Also, you check those places and Ebay for actual items sold to gauge your price. 
    • We will need pictures to determine that. Once condition is determined,  E.G. 9 out of 10, 5 out of 10, etc. Then you need to decide if you want to make a premium or a quick sell.  Depending on condition, prices can range from $500 to $2500.  $500 being rough amd a quick sale versus $2500 for pristine conditions and be willing to wait for the right buyer. The garage section is a good place, as a couple of Facebook froups such as audiophiles on budget, horn speaker marketplace and Facebook Marketplace.  GLWS.
    • Like new in factory box , manual and remote .   Here is the Amazon link , there are also many reviews on line .     https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083TLLP4L/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
    • Not only no... HELL no. works, of course... desired, not if quality is your goal. your mileage may vary
    • That rules out having Jimmy Hoffa buried in there.    
    • Coffee's good, suns up and I made a bowl of oatmeal?  That is all. 
    • THAT we'll never know but it's doubtful.  From what I've heard about those down under curises things could get wild.  Who'd want to tote around a bag full of lp's?  Not me!   BTW, Syd won the rugby game.  Those guys are tough and a bit insane.  I'm still clueless.  Time for coffee! 
    • Me too yall, Me too!   OK, I'm not sure what Fives is. I may be missing something. I have had the Bluetooth Klipsch computer speakers sitting in one spot for about 3 years hooked to my Alexia. I recently moved them to remodel the area. There was a gurgling deep growlish muffled sound? then nothing. They power on and look good, but no sound. This sucks because as some others mentioned, they are not cheap for the amount of use I got from them. any suggestions would help. Also, how do you reset them, and what's the cost? I'd hate to mail them as heavy as they are. Please help.