babadono

Regulars
  • Content count

    2827
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

babadono last won the day on April 11 2016

babadono had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

1918 Legendary

About babadono

  • Rank
    Forum Ultra Veteran

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Murrieta - SoCal
  1. My mailbox is also in the "road easement". But so is everybody else's in my neighborhood. If they weren't we would not get our mail. A postal employee actually walk 20' to a mailbox? Not in this day and age. Anyway who knows about the woman who demolished Chris A's neighbor's mailbox. There is an opioid epidemic in this country. She may have been high. Who knows. But most likely it was just an accident
  2. delete
  3. The what? Come on spill the beans! New subs from Klipsch. Sorry for the thread crap.
  4. Ahhhhh... The first 90% of the job takes 90% of the time and effort and the last 10% takes the other 90%
  5. Come to the Pilgrimage next year, make some real live flesh and blood friends
  6. Looks DARN good. Like everything else you do
  7. change it to celsius and its summer
  8. Edison
  9. Wow, those look to be in GREAT condition. Congrats. Enjoy
  10. ^Sweet
  11. Is it my computer or is nobody really around this freaking Friday TGI Freaking F Ok all you retirees can go back to doin' whatever it is you do.
  12. And Bill Engvall "Here's yur sign"
  13. Yea me too ....but just sayin'
  14. You've got to stop with the negative waves man