the latest modern warfare game

Paducah Home Theater

If you get a chance to fire up this game, watch your subs flex. :) They definitely didn't design it for TV speakers. Tons of stuff that is probably single digit frequencies along with everything else. Serious flexing at super low frequencies for a game.

• Like 1

• 9 years later...
3 hours ago, The Dude said:

It looks as you pulled up a 9 year old thread to accuse it of being spam? 

Settle down.  There was a recent reply posted in this thread that was spam and then removed by the mods.

1 hour ago, wuzzzer said:

Settle down.  There was a recent reply posted in this thread that was spam and then removed by the mods.

Hey I'm not excited, but if the mods are going to delete post, maybe delete ones like Geezins as well so the remaining of the thread makes sense. How was I supposed to know there was a previous post, hence why I said,  that it looked as he pulled up a 9 year old thread.

Maybe a "report post as spam" button/option needs to be added so it doesn't appear that people are randomly reporting threads as spam?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Hey I'm not excited, but if the mods are going to delete post, maybe delete ones like Geezins as well so the remaining of the thread makes sense. How was I supposed to know there was a previous post, hence why I said,  that it looked as he pulled up a 9 year old thread.

Maybe a "report post as spam" button/option needs to be added so it doesn't appear that people are randomly reporting threads as spam?

Gotcha.

There is a button/option if you tap the three dots on the upper right of a post.  Hit Report then one option to select is “This post is by a suspected spammer / spambot”

• Like 1