Epic cf-4- anyone here buy the cf4s that just sold??

just curious if any members here got any of the 4 pairs of cf-4s that were for sale in the topeka/kansas city area yesterday?  had a guy that just signed up yesterday send me & probably a few others a message about the cf4 & cf3 he had for sale.  i saw the ad on CL for the cherry cf4s & they looked nice. we worked out a price & i was ready to arrange a trip (5hr one way) to buy one or more & before i could even think about the details, he emailed back saying the cherry pair sold.  then within 1 hour said he got bombarded with emails for them & another guy showed up & bought 2 pair & another bought the last pair.  so all 4 sold within 24 hours for very good prices (below $1000/pr).   yet not a word about them in the alerts section or anyone posting about their new "epic" score yet.  i hope they went to a member(s) here that will enjoy them as opposed to seeing them pop up for sale for outrageous prices by a flipper. 

so if you got any of them we would love to hear about them & see pics... otherwise keep your eyes out for some cf4's in the KC/topeka area for sale soon.     :unsure: