No sound from Klipsch R-10SW subwoofer

Deep

I bought R-10SW about 4 years back. It used to work fine. But few days back I noticed that there is no sound coming out of it. It turns on fine. The green light in front turns on. But I tried everything. No sound is coming out of it. What are my options to troubleshoot it?

Does your avr have an option to turn subwoofer on/off?

Is the gain nob on the back of the sub turned to your liking and not all the way down?

The cable is rarely the problem, but could be whats wrong. Most of the time its the built-in amp. Seems like, from the pictures i've seen, it should be pretty easy to take out the woofer from the cabinet and have a look. Might be a loose wire in there connecting woofer to amp, although I doubt that very much.

You pretty much won't know until you try. 

What you also can do is have your sub turned on and have the signal cable hooked to the sub on one end, but not hooked the other end to the avr. Try to lightly tap the cable terminal and see if your sub responds. If not, its definitely the sub or cable. 

Thank you for your suggestions.

Yes, I have yamaha 675 and I made sure that subwoofer is set to on. The gain nob is turned to something like 80% way.

I tested the cable with another subwoofer and it worked fine. In fact what I noticed is, the subwoofer correctly switches to ON mode when I am playing music on Auto setting. I removed the amp and did not notice anything wrong. No signs of burns or loose connections. I will take out woofer and see what happens.

I am pretty sure its something with subwoofer because I connected other subwoofer in place and it worked fine.