Klipsch RP-280F and RP-450C Crackle Issue

FlourHome

Hi there... I thought i could ask here on what i should do... I have a pair of Klipsch RP-280F as front speakers and a RP-450C as a centre speaker... When i play some songs on the front speakers the speakers crackle on high peaks in voices... For ex in this song (https://open.spotify.com/track/1FGvbfMafLBdymgrtGAZYh?si=OpyPw5AERgqsQJu4UUrXWw) around 1:45 and onwards... I also have issues when i use my amps 2.0 -> 5.1 feature and get crackle on for ex youtube and plex content... I have tried to use a FLAC file of the song i linked with no luck... I have tried to change speaker cables and RMAing my amp... Is my amp too weak or do you think theres something else at play? I've had a local audio guy in town come over and look at it and he said it's most likely the speakers... Cause of the Horn Tweeter and being a Klipsch... It has to be something other than that right? Looking forward to possible solutions :)

Front Speakers: RP-280F

Centre Speaker: RP-450C

Amp: Onkyo TX-RZ720