Heritage ProMedia 2.1 Keeps turning off?

cag4

New Heritage ProMedia 2.1 owner... the look great, sound pretty good... But the software?

Main complaint is that they keep shutting off after a while of listening... why?  Is that something that can be fixed?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Had the same issue but only noticed it when trying it on aux for a tv when the remote wasn't being used for more than 30mins.  Didn’t have it happen before with bluetooth music but I was using the remote a lot.

I did the factory reset to make sure I connected to BT first this time. I had wrongly attempted to connect to BLE first when I set it up originally.  Seems to have stopped it.  What does Klipsch support have to say ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The firmware updated didn't work for me.  Even though I get the 5 blinking lights that should indicate the feature is off.... it is not.  About to send these crap back.  Any company that includes that feature is simply stupid.  The amount of power draw from these setup is meniscal and anyone worried about saving $0.23 would just turn the speakers off if wanted.  

Klipsch, wake up.  Just make quality sound, not unwanted gimmicks, please.