Looking for advise and/or help upgrading crossovers RP160M,..

I just today got my RP160M speakers and i think they look great, and sound almost as good, its only that i have some issue's, I am using a Sophia Electric Baby Amplifier, the first version (2x10W) and i could really do with some upgraded crossovers en upgraded binding posts as they are really, uhmm.... how should i say, on the good side of rubbish..? or on the bad side of good... The ones i have are just steel binding posts and verry basic crossovers, i read a post somewhere that lead me to this forums about someone who really did a solid job on tweaking his crossovers. I saw some pics but i cant find the post again , i believe his name was tweaker followed by a 3 digit number. I would like to come in contact with this guy so maybe he can assist me or maybe sell me, or show me where i can by some crossovers like i saw in his pics. I would really love to also get my horns to come alive and expierence some more bass from my 10watt per channel tube amp. thanx in advance