Questions about THX KL 650's

mribeirotx

Hey guys, I wonder if anyone with previous experience with the THX line, in special with the THX KL 650's/ THX 6000 speakers could give me some light about a few things.

First, some context: I've decided to split my system in two (actually in three), as I had one system to listening in stereo, home theater and gaming. So, I've built my stereo with most of the components I was using before (B&W speakers, SVS Sub, and Mcintosh amplification), I've built a system for my game room (Klipsch Reference, SVS sub, and Marantz), and now I am planning a dedicated Home theater room. 

Initially, I've considered the RF-7 III's, but now I am planning to move the speakers behind the screen. I really don't like the idea of using in-wall plastic speakers for my LCR's, and RF-7's would be too tall to be used in that case (including a few other restrictions). So I've considered other options, but using a full THX set in that room is a compelling argument, and also it could lead me to upgrade to a Klipsch BTS 122 system in the future for the LCR's. 

So, my current plan is to get three pairs of KL 650's and put them on my front stage. I can do Wide (left, right), left, right and center. I can also use one pair, per channel. 

I am planning to use either Parasound or Emotiva amplification with them. I plan to pair those speakers with THX speakers for surrounds and atmos, and SVS/JTR subs.

So, here are my questions:

1 - Have anyone used two KL-650 in parallel (making it a 4 ohms speaker)? 

2 - How bad are those speakers for music tracks within movies? 

3 - I see a lot of complains about the bass response. Could I assume they could handle 100hz and above well?

The plan is to use the dedicated theater only for movies, as I had other two different systems which performs well for music. 

Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marcelo.