R-51PM Stuck on White or Yellow LED

Hey everyone, thanks in advance and apologies for any ambiguity as I'm trying to learn/troubleshoot.

I am having an issue with my R-51PM speakers where the powered speaker's LED is stuck displaying either white (with a blue-ish tint?) or a yellow-ish color. I've seen both in my testing. The speaker is completely unresponsive to any knob or remote input. The speakers have not been used, and were not plugged in, for a few months. I discovered this issue yesterday. Where the speakers were stored at one point had ~1-inch of flood water. Looking at the speakers I see no indication of corrosion or water damage (on both electronics and the wood). I took out the amplifier to inspect it and also didn't see any indication of damage. The speaker being fairly dusty indicated to me it probably wasn't even involved in the flood, but it may have been. With the LED primarily being white I assumed it may have been stuck on USB mode, but the speakers were not appearing when plugged in to my Windows machine.

Any suggestions on what these LED indicators could mean or steps to troubleshoot? I'm thinking of finding a friend with an amp and testing the speakers in 'phono' mode to see if they work when bypassing the amp. I am however unable to change the input to try that.

2 hours ago, gspetrou said:

Hey everyone, thanks in advance and apologies for any ambiguity as I'm trying to learn/troubleshoot.

I am having an issue with my R-51PM speakers where the powered speaker's LED is stuck displaying either white (with a blue-ish tint?) or a yellow-ish color. I've seen both in my testing. The speaker is completely unresponsive to any knob or remote input. The speakers have not been used, and were not plugged in, for a few months. I discovered this issue yesterday. Where the speakers were stored at one point had ~1-inch of flood water. Looking at the speakers I see no indication of corrosion or water damage (on both electronics and the wood). I took out the amplifier to inspect it and also didn't see any indication of damage. The speaker being fairly dusty indicated to me it probably wasn't even involved in the flood, but it may have been. With the LED primarily being white I assumed it may have been stuck on USB mode, but the speakers were not appearing when plugged in to my Windows machine.

Any suggestions on what these LED indicators could mean or steps to troubleshoot? I'm thinking of finding a friend with an amp and testing the speakers in 'phono' mode to see if they work when bypassing the amp. I am however unable to change the input to try that.

water flooding is never a good thing ,  try to do a factory reset of the speakers  . if the reset works  ,  great , if it does not , the amp may have sustained damage 

https://support.klipsch.com/hc/en-us/articles/13916396466324