Ok so I've been dealing with this noise from my stereo speakers for the past year and a half or so and I know i found one of the issues its in my crossover. It's a pioneer CD-635 that I picked up from a friend and a friend of mine soldered the wires on the harness for me but must not have got it quite right because when I was rewiring some things earlier I touched the ground wire at the harness and it cut off and on so there is a short somewhere. My question is on the inside where the harness plugs in it's labeled...gnd...acc...b in....b out.. not sure I know what b in and b out mean exactly. Thinking battery but Ive not seen that before I don't think(I'm by no means a professional) and what would the acc be? I know it stands for accessory so would that be a remote? This could explain a lot of my issues. Help please and sorry I'm an idiot

IMG_20240403_233851.jpg

Edited by seanb
Put it in wrong place sorry.. idk how to delete it and move it

Sorry I didn't realize this was the wrong space to put that in I didn't read the the topic thing first I'm not on here much actually ever my bad I was trying to delete it and put it somewhere else but I don't know how to do that