K400 Mid Horn

RJF

Greetings:

I am in the planning stages of building a center channel speaker to compliment my 4 K-Horn Clones I constructed many years ago (1985). I used what I believe is the K400 Aluminum Horn Lens Castings at the time. If anyone has one of these that they would like to sell please contact me. I will purchase the unit with or without the compression driver if you dont have the latter.

Thanks,

RJF

I have two pieces. But, they are either prototypes made for Klipsch or they are made for the Swiss ACR company, who sold Klipsch clones years ago here in Europe. I don't know exactly.

I sold these horns (see picture) from a guy with two K 55-M drivers to replace the different driver types showed in the picture.

When i knock on the clones they ring less than the original K-400. The dimensions are the same.

I would sell the pair without drivers for 100 US$ plus shipping costs from Germany to Florida. If you're interested i would ask for shipping costs. For payment method i have no clue, we can talk that later.

Bernd

post-10056-13819246812344_thumb.jpg