RB-75 anyone heard them?

Although the tweeter size is the same as used in the RF-7, if you look at the specifications, they actually use different tweeters.

RB-75 - K-50.1-DB 1.75" (4.45cm) Titanium dome compression driver

RF-7 - K-67-DV 1.75" (4.45cm) Titanium dome compression driver

Which one is better? Do they sound the same? Why did they use a different driver? These are questions that only the Klipsch engineers can answer for now.

----------------

On 5/14/2003 11:23:31 AM luchenbach wrote:

Although the tweeter size is the same as used in the RF-7, if you look at the specifications, they actually use different tweeters.

RB-75 - K-50.1-DB 1.75" (4.45cm) Titanium dome compression driver

RF-7 - K-67-DV 1.75" (4.45cm) Titanium dome compression driver

Which one is better? Do they sound the same? Why did they use a different driver? These are questions that only the Klipsch engineers can answer for now.
----------------

I would assume they are about the same, maybe the RB-75 has an 'updated' one, even if there is no real difference.

o.k.

i have a pair of rb-75's hooked up to a yammy rxv3300. i am using rs-7 surrounds,a rc-35(until i get a rc-7)and a rsw-15. the rb-75's are on stands,total height w/stand about 3ft. they are about 7ft.apart, and i sit about 10ft.back. i have only listened in surround so far, but will do some 'fronts w/sub 2-channel' soon and report.

avman.