Questions... HELP QUICK :)

Hey guys... I'm soo siked... On the 15th my father said I could order a pair of Klipsh Speakers.

I'm looking into the 4.1 area

I know there is 4.1 v2-00 or something.. And there's 4.1 and the 4.2...

I was wondering... About the 4.1 if it has the new preamp and headphones jack.. and also if it has the 2 subs still in it.. and I was wondering which system is more powerfull overall.... I'm soo siked.. I cant wait.. please help

Congrats! There are several good posts describing the variables between the two systems, but the word straight from Klipsch is that there is not much difference to the ear in terms of sound quality. The 4.2's have the two subs and 4 sats - think 2.1's times 2 (totalling 400 watts combined) while the 4.1's have a single sub and 4 sats while still pumping out 400 watts. I have the 4.1's and am so thoroughly satisfied, I get all emotional.

internet has been on the fritz or I would have replied faster. get the 4.2 its better all around, I don't wanna explain it all, cuz I end up writing a book when I'm done. so just take my advice, its loud enough so don't worry about wattage, and its just diesel. get the 4.2 its worth the extra cash to have the indapendent lows.

Torinalth

------------------

if at first you don't succede, try again. if at second you don't succede, get an axe

hey.. ok.. Its either 4.1 and 4.2..... on the 4.1 does that still have 2 sub's inside 1 box? Or what.. and on the website the sub goes lower in frequency then the 4.2... this is a really big decision for me lol.. I dun know what to do..

thanx

greed