2A3s available

leok

I received a message from Michael Wiams, who sells tubes through Halfin (Brussels, Belgium), that he will be receiving a shipment of RCA 2A3s. I thought I'd pass the info on. If you're interested just send a note to Michael.

The Halfin tube store website http://www.halfin.com/shop/index.htm. Best for now is a note to Michael at michael@halfin.com, since the tubes are not yet listed in the store's database.

My experiences with Michael and Halfin have been good. I have purchased E88CCs (Philips, Mullard, and Valvo), Champion (probably Ken-Rad) 2A3 (unfortunately no longer available), 5R4GY and 5U4G rectifiers. All of these are high quality NOS tubes. The prices have tended to be slightly less than the average going rate for the same or similar quality devices from other sources. Shipping is an added expense, but I don't recall being charged as much as the web site says to expect .. maybe because I live on the East Coast?

happy hunting

leo