matching the KLF10

Help!

I am looking for a center channel speaker to match my KLF10's.....I know the KLF-C7 is the perfect match, but this is no longer available retail (can find on ebay).

I have been told by HIFI BUYS that the RC-3ii will match...this speaker is cheaper and smaller.

Do you think I would be just as happy with this or should I hold out for the KLF-C7?

Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3029777720&category=14992

Basically my opinion is stay with the KLF C7 even if you have to wait a bit. If you are running K series speakers then you have a good deal of cash in them already,( especially if you purchased them as current models ), Therefore why dilute your pleasure by buying a centre that may or may not be timbre matched ?

FWIW I find it astonishing that anyone would need a sub with any of the KLF's in a 2-channel setup unless the speakers are being used in a huge space or perhaps one is attempting to replicate the 100 to 400 Hz. sound of an A$$ kicking system in a so called Monster Car System.

I have heard some of "Them Systems" and been greatly impressed by the incredible slam and volume that they can produce but I cannot say that the sound was in any sense accurate or musical. Some of those setups can be painful given their ability to slap the clackers together at 50 feet.

Presumably some CD's repeatedly played at maximum power in a Civic could make the driver a relatively safe date for the daughter you suspect may be a tad less restrained than you would like her to be.

If you don't really trust either your daughter or her beau - Lock him in a garage with his Monster Hi-Fi set at exreme volume - Efficiently tied up of course - and set his car's CD player to endlessly repeat some Boommtaboomboooooomtaboombooooomtaboomta............etc.

After a decent interval - Say 6 Hours - He will be unlikely be able to hear her say Yes and in any event even if he does understand that she is willing and the angels sing she will be be unlikely become err umm inconvenvienced .