Subwoofer Tweak for V.2 400 & 4.1

tools and supplies: 4 empty thread spools about 1 or 1.5 inches, hot glue gun. Apply a liberal amount to the spools doing 1 at a time and press and hold for 10 seconds to the bass port end at the outer corners so you will have the port firing down and the cords and speaker wires at the top for better cooling and less heat build up "in theory" place your unit in a corner on carpet if possible and i can guarantee you WILL wonder why you didnt think of this idea before, the bass is not only more intense at all volume levels it saves space and and it really maximizes the efficiency of the subs & you may have to turn down the gain on the subs!. Note: as the previous owner of the V.2 400's the effect was more intense than my 4.1's, subtle but you had to strain your ears to hear the difference IMHO the so called "improved" crossover transmit more line noise to the speakers *cough* left channel front and rear *cough* if it was interference coming from the wires in the walls you would hear it at ALL 4 speakers. (you can remove them easily "the spools" with no damage to the finish to the unit). I do not see how this would have an effect on your warranty at all..Somebody experiment and try it and post your findings thanks!