What happened to my speakers?

I've tried to solve my problem myself, with no avail. Maybe someone else can help, I don't know. I hope so.

Just the other day, something screwed up. My satellites buzz whenever bass is present. I've never had anything like this happen since I've had them.

The speakers were purchased around Christmas time, and setup a few days afterward. I've had no other problems with them. They just went out. I didn't push them, either. I've always kept the satellites at resonable levels; I've only turned up the bass on occasions (listening to Metallica, Hotel California, and such), but never for any periods of time. The sub seems fine, just the satellites are whacked.

I know I didn't blow the satellites because, for one, I didn't abuse them. I also only use two of the satellites, and when I hook up the other two, it does the same stuff.

Any suggestions/comments/etc.? Treat me like an idiot, it never hurts. I'm about to cry myself silly. What the hell happened?

-SNiPER_Magnum