What the heck is going on?

Just started using this incredible sounding system for the third day, and realized that there was no sound. I checked all the connections, A-OK, then I noticed that when I pressed the power button on the left speaker, the Green LED light is not on. But when I turn it back off, the Led Light is red, meaning it is idle, right? Any ways, I too have been expereincing the Overheating phemenoa of the sub woofer, and I don't turn the volume to 11 like Spinal Tap does with their Amps. I placed the sub woofer from catching any interference from any thing, plus have it in a well venhilated area to keep it from exploding (joke). I've only used it so far to listen to music. What happened? Do I need to return it? Or is it something simple I am missing. Do I need to unplug her if I'm not going to be using the speakers for the rest of the day? Remember I checked all the wiring, etc etc. Please help this guy. I laid down good money for great sounding speakers. I have to drive almost 15 miles back to the store where I got it to get a replacement, and with gas prices these days, man...

I am experiencing the same thing also with my 4.1. I can cook eggs on the back panel of my sub. I have the v2 400 and it doesn't act this way. I just received the 4.1 just yesterday, used it for a few hours and then the next day it transform into a frying pan. At first, sound coming from them was music to my ears, then I hear cracking noise like the material that the mids were made of wanted to rip apart. Houston we have a problem:-( I will definitely contact Amy about this.

I am experiencing the same thing also with my 4.1. I can cook eggs on the back panel of my sub. I have the v2 400 and it doesn't act this way. I just received the 4.1 just yesterday, used it for a few hours and then the next day it transform into a frying pan. At first, sound coming from them was music to my ears, then I hear cracking noise like the material that the mids were made of wanted to rip apart. Houston we have a problem:-( I will definitely contact Amy about this.