Need Help

stevey

Just bounght NAD T762 A/V & RC-35 Center to go with my Forte ll. My great room is 22w X 26d with 13 ft.ceiling. Cannot put speaker on the side walls. Tried using RS-25s for back surround but can't mount lower than 10 ft. Dealer suggest RB-25s bookself aimed down but can only aim 10 degrees. Gettin very frustrated so is dealer.

Thanks3.gif

Get a set of Speaker Stands for your bookshelf speakers. I went with a set of Bell'O that are about 48" little above ear level. I would like them a little higher, but I too could not mount on to the wall. I didn't want them to fire down, rather out and then drop down. Work great and I like them.

BTW - what kind of deal did you get on that NAD T762? Do you like it, or is still too early to tell?

The NAD T762 is my first A/V receiver and read several good articles especialy The Perfect Vision.It cost me $1050. Because of my wifes antique they have to be mounted off the florr. I hate to use in ceiling and the lowest I can hang anythin is 10ft. The RS-25s soung good but are too high. Will bookshelf RB-25 aimed down 10 degrees work. Thanks