Trade Paradigm HT for forte, chorus, quartet (walnut)

fastlane

Paradigm:

Monitor 3 mains

CC-350 center

ADP-70 dipole surrounds

In excellent condition. Black finish. Sounds great, but I prefer to finish my Klipsch HT with walnut forte's or chorus. Sorry for the poor picture quality. Will send detailed photos upon request. Can ship anywhere or deliver/pickup anywhere in southeast.

Jon

jcflemn@yahoo.com3.gif

post-12055-1381924975206_thumb.jpg

I concur. My sub is on the fritz and I'm depending on my Quartets for all the bass. These Classics are great for HT and I think the word is out that little satellites just don't cut it for theater-like sound. The dynamics (subtleties) of movie soundtracks depends on efficient speakers. Good luck selling your Paradigms (nice speaker in its class) here on the K-forum. Might make a good bedroom system, though.

(Fun to be called a "cool newbie," huh? Now I am a "Crazy Poster" like I am some sort of derelict just becuase I crossed the 100-posts mark. I would rather be called something like "Educated Fool" than "Crazy Poster" - a badge worn until I am called an "Insane Poster" or "Answering Machine." You would think that the forum monitors would be a little more endearing of their product's best fans. "Nope" from Hope.)