a real new preamp

rol1

Did you hear the one about the engineer that told the buyer for his assembly line to get "Noble Blue Pots" So his buyer says "what are noble blue pots?" "oh, potentiometers" so he goes across ths alley to his cousins and says "I must order 100,000 single gang pots, and 100,000 double gang pots," at this point cuz is getting excited, then Buyer says "I also need 100,000 5-gang pots, but,

"THEY MUST BE BLUE."

And I am getting tired of hearing the punchline everytime I jiggle these knobs!!

A quick history of the ProMedia's preamp:

1..highgain preamp, problems with hissing and crackling knobs

2..low-gain preamp, helps the hissing but still crackles

3..the cp1,A kinda off switch with a ?color changing led? (I not sure about this) and a head phone jack that doubles as a aux front speaker inputs.

I can understand, China Trade and all. But you have Mondial now.

Amy, got any Engineers that you could explain to that we need a preamp that Klipsch can be proud of?

I mean these little opamp preamps are holding back the best computer speakers on the market.

WE are Klipsch owners also, don't we deserve a little class A circuitry? Don't just give me 1 mediocre headphone amp, give me 2 that will get the Sennheiser freaks howllin' at the moon.

What's the deal about avoiding the surround decoders? 1 good Motarolla chip can do Dolby Digital, DTS, and all types of mixdowns.

Look at Cambridge, or Altecs, or the others that have a chance to talk crap, while we Klipsch owners have to deal with a muddy, constrained, hissing, crackling, halfassed opamps.

Let your Mondial engineers have a go at it. Tell them what we want and we can show'em what 400watts are for.

But all that is just catch-up. Klipsch should have been there. At this point I think you should kick-it -up anotch. Leave'em whinnin'.