FREE --->Sirius Satellite Radio Receiver

Ctiger2

I thought I would post this nice offer from Sirius here...

Sirius Satellite Radio has a promotion going on right now...

They are offering a free PNP (Plug and Play) satellite tuner with a 1 year subscription. The cost is $12.95/mo or $155/yr. If you pay the entire year up front you get 1 mo. free which brings the cost down to $11.87/mo or $144/yr. There is also a $15 activation fee if you call to activate or free activation if you do it online.

To get this deal call 866-818-3277 and use the password "Friend of Sirius"

The PNP they are offering is the new Brix Streamer...

Here is the Sirius url that has the streamer info.

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Sirius/CachedPage&c=ProductAsset&cid=1066068010580

For those that don't already know, Sirius offers 100 digital quality channels. 60 COMMERCIAL FREE music channels 40 talk/news/entertainment channels. They broadcast 40 NBA games/week. They also have NHL & MLB. Check out their website for more details - Sirius.com. Subscribers will get a password to listen to the music streams online for free. I listen to this at work and it is great. For those that have ecclectic music taste like myself....this is just what the doctor ordered.