Question for Legends fans

captain

Looking for input on rear surround. If I had the room I would just use another set of KLF-30s for my rear. I am currently leaning towards a set of KLF-10s(a little smaller)or RS7s not to sure about the timber match. Any suggestions?

My System

KLF-30s mains

KLF-c7 center

RSW-10 sub

RSW-15 sub

Quartets rears

Pioneer VSX-49txi

Pioneer DV-47a DVD

Either choice would work well. THe Legends don't have a true surround match. The KSP-S6's were the closest match, but they will cost you about as much as a pair of RS-7's will and more than a pair of KLF-10's. If you want a floor standing, direct radiating surround, get the 10's. If you want dispersed surrounds, get the 7's.

Since I never had the chance to hear the RS-7 or the KSP-6 I went the route of KLF 30's for the front and rear duty. If space is a issue folks say the RS-7 should fill in nicely. Once we get the house built I'll toss in a set of RS-7 for side duty if I fold and go the route of THX.

This is subjective though. You'll find two camps here WDST VS Direct Radiating. Bottom line it's your room, your budget, and your ears.

Hope some others chime in here.