theater 'themed' carpet

avman

hey y'all!! i'm in the process of 'renovating' my theater room, and i need some help to source out some 'themed' carpet for the room. i would like a pattern like you see in many movie theaters-movie reels, film ribbon, stars, etc...any 'links' would be appreciated. p.s.:i got some free movie posters from a local video store, bought some $13 frames, and-VIOLA! i have movie posters on the wall of my theater! avman.

Another decorating tip -- If you want some actual movie film (whatever that is Wink.gif) to use for decorative purposes (like forming into an interesting pattern on the wall, for example), get thee to the nearest cineplex and ask if they have any old movie trailers they can give you. Of course, ask in your most humble and appreciative tone. You will likely be rewarded. I scored 3 trailers over the weekend, so I'm knee deep in celluloid!

Doug

AVMAN,

As someone who has been looking at building a new house and have seen many model homes, you might want to ask some of your local builders. Many of the homes are being built with media rooms, and many times the model homes have very fancy theater-style media rooms right down to the type of carpet you are talking about. If your local carpet center can't help you, try looking into some of the builders.