Bi-wire new Klipschorns or not??

jmslaw

My new (2002 model) Khorns have bi-wire binding posts, and come with Monster Cable jumpers for single-wire use. Will I be better off bi-wiring them or using an equivalent single-wire with the jumpers? I am planning on using Cardas Neutral reference.

Thanks,

Jeff

Next, a few years ago, I bought a second set of the copper Monster cables to double the speaker wire to my big ole horns. Doubling the wire made a nice improvement in my walnut-oiled Cornwall 1s, with their B2 crossovers. Yet even when used singly, the newer Monster set also sounded just slightly better than the old copper wire and the old Monster cable, although both pairs of Monster cable look so much the same today that I cant tell the difference between the two.

Now all three sets of copper cables sit useless. I recently purchased a bargain pair of thick, gray Coincident Technologies CST-1 rattlesnake cables with big gold spades. They make a wonderful different difference. More texture, more detail, especially with solid-state amplifiers.

3.gif