Sound trouble

WasWood

I have had these pro media 4.1 v2 speakers for a little over 2 years and this is my second problem with these speakers the first one was the control pod dials broke.

today i just noticed my front 2 speakers are not functioning. Only the rear 2 and the sub is. I looked at all the setting in the computer and then cables and plugs all were in porperly. i changes speakers and its not the actual speakers or wire. One thing i do is turn the power off to my speaker system every time im not useing them they make a light hiss sound that i didnt want to hear all night long. I have been going this since i bought the speakers. could this have cuased the problem?

I think its the amp and if it is, how can i fix it?, I would rather not send it back to Klipsch guys becuase its takes so long. but what are my options for fixing it? will it cost me anything or will klipsch replace it for for free? You think klipsch could have put some effort into building durable systems, i ahve never abused my speakers and they still break, its pathetic.

thanks,