Suggestions on Speaker System

woodeinc

I'm looking at hooking up a new speaker system to my PC in my game room. My room demensions are around 20 x 25. Does anyone know of any wireless speaker configurations that you can get surround sound quality. I don't want to have to mess with running wires for the speakers so that's why I'm looking wireless. BOSE has a system with 2 speakers and I've left them a message for more details. Any info or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

try a store demo on wireless headphones, try them youll hate em, the trick is to move around the store, behind colums, in store rooms..... they have the same frequency and limitations as the older cordless headphones (900mhtz)the smallest things interfere with the signal, but it also sounds like you are not looking for quality if you are trying bose anyway, so they just might fit your needs. ther will be times of acceptable sound, never good, and times with terrible sound interference included12.gif