Klipsch Digital Decoder??

I currently have the Pros 4.1 with a Sound Blaster Platinum Live 5.1,and a set of Altec Lansings ACS48 for a 6.2 set up (actually a 5.1 analog set up).

As I understand the Pros 5.1 will be relesed anytime from now till the end of the month (June).

I also read the the way of connecting the new 5.1 will be done by way of 3 jacks:

Front/L/R jack

Rear/L/R jack and finally

Center/Subwoofer jack.

Now, I hope I am not wrong but this will do exactly what my current set up is doing, it will give me an awesome 5.1 analog sound,of course with the added kick from the 8" dual subs and the extra watts as well..(wish btw,is my main "excuse" to my wife as why I am getting the new 5.1's lol!!).

But, when you are talking about a Klipsch Digital Decoder, as I read from a current post in this forum,and as I will paste below the words from our fellow Pros fan Justin Tx 16, it definetively puts a smile on my face:

"A certain Amy has told me some great news. They will be putting out a new Digital Decoder for all promedias that will put out 2.1, 4.1, 5.1 sound, maybe even 6.1 etc, she did not say... But it will cost $90 and plug into your digital out soundcard..."

Now,that's what I am talking about,that decoder would make a real diference by providing all current Klipsch owners (2.1's,4.2,4.1's and all combos of this)a chance to create their own digital set up!.

With this Digital decoder I could just replace my Altec Lancings ACS48 center with a set of Pros 2.1 if that was my choice,I could,but the truth is I cant wait to hear the 5.1's and I cant wait to read more information on this Digital Decoder as it becomes available.

So if anybody hears more about this gadget, please post your replay here,..and to the gang at Klipsch,well, keep up the excellent work and please never stop bringing innovative products into our lifes...