Audio Tornado ????

miko1010

errr.. is anyone able to tell me what the AUDIO TORNADO 5.1 is and what it does?

Well, the product descriptions says that this is a complimenting device with the Promedia 5.1s ... Problems is... they're not out yet!? Is this the extra decoder that people are supposed to buy for analog sources and what not? But then again.. this doesn't look like the small decoder-like box in the Promedia 5.1 snap shoots.

Any clue or insight into this would be greatly appreciated...

It looks like Midiland ADS2000 decoder to me. As far as I have heard it is also sold seperatly online. Some company from Taiwan made this decoder of Videologic, Midiland and others. Another thing you might notice that it doesn't decode DTS. You can Check the following links.

www.midiland.com/proddetail.asp?linenumber=32&category=Accessories

www.videologic.com/Products/VL-60384/ProductIntro.asp?Product=VL-60384

wah? DTS?

well.. DTS doesn't really do much in my opinion.. I haven't come across much content that are in DTS. Even for DVD movies there aren't that many encoded in DTS...

hmm.. but.. i think this might be a worthwhile investment for those of us that would wanna use this upcoming klipsch system along with their Playstations and Xboxs and Gamecubes Smile.gif

(in my case. for Finaly Fantasy X - import)

thanks for the info tho!! Smile.gif