my 4.1 system has died

dukey

hm yeah the internal fuse in mine had blown. Its quite easy to take the amps apart and replace them. However whatever made the fuse blow has bust the amp meaning i've got no power still. So gonna take it to a hi-fi repair shop to see what they can do. Must be worth getting it repaired ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

It's better to call or email to get direct help from Klipsch support. The bulletin board is mainly for "peer" assistance. We can handle the situation more effectively one on one.

The problem with "no power" could be one of a hundred components. If you are under warranty, we will replace it...if not, we can do repairs.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's a bit expensive to send all the electronic in USA by plane from France for repair!

Can you just sell me the power supplie card? Without any guareentee? Because I have made a huge mistake and mine have burned!

I'll send a mail to you, I hope you will understand my poor english (sorry), and that when we are student, we cannot afford every times very good speakers!