Music Night -

m00n

Had some friends over tonight. We watched a little

ELO - Zoom concert

Pink Floyed - Live in Pompai (sp?)

Yes - Some documentery

Led Zepplin - Too drunk by now to remember which DVD

Two dvds really stick out cause I have not seen them before. The Pink Floyd... WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Fricken WOW!

This is not new footage of them. This is footage of Pink Floyd back in 1971 playing in some 2000ish old greek colicium arena. no spectators, just pink floyd.

If you like Pink Floyd, you MUST see it if for no other reason than the nestaliga. This is before Dark side of the moon and way before The Wall. Gawd damn... it was cool.

Ok... maybe I have had way too many brewhahas. it was good.

oh yeah... Led Zepplin. Oh man.. Jimmy page. Wow. New respect for that man. Damn... He was/is an outstanding musician.

Need more brewhaha.

Ok.. night all.

Hi Moon,

Saw Pompeii at the theater in the early 70's. It blew me away then as it does now.. I saw Pink Floyd at Atlanta's Municipal Auditorium in I think 1974. It was the first show I had been to with speakers in back of the auditorium. The surround sound was incredible. People would stand up and pass out and others would take them out on stretchers. The band did all of DSOTM and other earlier songs. I only knew them through Umma Gumma. Every note sent waves of chills up and down my spine. Spent most of the show doubled over in my seat saying to myself "they are gonna have to carry me out".

Sorry this is a little off topic. By the way, which one's pink?

Saw Open Range on Tuesday. Great western. Good vs bad. Lots of rain and thunder. The gunfire sounded so good, I had to dodge a bullet or two.

Best regards