Availability of PM 4.1 in Australia

DoomsDay

Hi people,

Good news - I just got an Email from Innovision last nite that the dealership with Klipsch and Innovision has gone through and Innovision will start to ship in Klipsch 4.1 in 5 weeks time. Before then, I have had a very enjoyable EMail corrsponding session with Innovision (Cheyene and Nikki) and I have to tell you that they are VERY nice and helpful and I can only imagine that they will truly look after Klipsch fan as far as the purchasing and customer support issues with PM 4.1.

They have not put up Klipsch products on their web site yet but I think Dave has posted an URL of this internet shopping place that you can purchase Klipsch from. Bear in mind that Innovsion does not sell to public but they will be able to direct you to your local shops who will stock PM.

GOOD NEWS - PM4.1 is only going to cost you $650 !! (or around that figure) as opposed to $1000 !!! - saving of $350 that you can, if you want, get a PM2.1 *grin*

Sadly, I was unaware that Klipsch was helping their fans in OZ and was looking into other dealership. Thus, I have gone out to purchase a set of ADA890. Oh well, run that for a year, sell it cheap and get me PM5.2 (rev 2!) - sounds like a plan to me.!!!

Klipsch, thank you for looking after us and looking at better dealship to take care of your products in Oz and for all you people who were drooooling over PM, GOOD luck and do keep me posted about how the system goes when you get them.

And to the two original dealers of Klipsch who were charging us $1000 for the system, all I can say is a BIG 'HA!' have fun with holding onto your over-priced stocks for 2 millions years you bunch of losers!!!!

DoomsDay

PS - Ahhhhh, darn but that felt GOOOOOD!

Fantastic news Doomsday, here come my 5.1s!! I don't know if I'm the Dave that you mentioned, and if so I'm not sure whether I posted the link here... anyway, for anybody that is interested, here's the place that is selling the ProMedia speakers (with free shipping!):

http://www.microdirect.com.au

I can't take credit for discovering this, however, kudos to Baby Panda on the 3dsoundsurge.com forum for enlightening all us Aussies!

btw, were you just being hopeful about the PM 5.2, or is there some news that I'm not aware of? :-)

Yeah, I heard somewhere that the RRP is $899 as well... actually I think that Network Entertainment is now advertising that price for the 5.1s in response to the Innovision pricing...

But I have been in correspondence with Microdirect and they told me NOT to order anything until they had it (they were of the opinion that there would be enough units to go around). So I'm definitely going to wait and see...

btw splinter I love the Shrek pic Smile.gif