Quintet II speaker for sale (black)?

rford123

Bought a set of Quintet II speakers and its a great 5.1 setup, but I have a 6.1 receiver and want to add a rear center. My dealer doesn't sell the extra satellite I need. Anyone have one for sale, or how I can get my hands on one? Tried eBay, but everyone is selling in pairs.

Heck, as cheap as they are, you might as well go ahead and pick up a set from ebay.

I'm sort of in the same boat as you, only a little worse off: I have a 5.1 set of Quintet IIs in SILVER. NOBODY ever sells a PAIR of silver ones-I have scoured ebay, ubid, my local dealer, etc. I am probably going to have to buy a whole second 5.1 set just for the two I need, and ebay the rest (or keep as spares since I have teenagers that don't know what clipping is).

-Alan

-EDIT- I just noticed your looking for a quintet CENTER. They do occasionally pop up on ebay, but not often. Just have to have patience, but you might try a satellite instead. I am no audiophile, so I am very happy with my Quintet system, even though compared to the systems on this forum, its pretty laughable. But the one complaint I have, is that the ceneter channel seems weak compared to the sats, but it could just be placement, and I haven't calibrated yet (still awaiting my SVS PB1-ISD).