If you like Klipsch you'll like Jensen...lol

RIGGED25

Your'e right. Sure looks like a Klipsch "Shorthorn" to me...

Not a copyright infringement - you mean a patent infringement...( of course, we know what you meant).

I believe that the SHORTHORN was indeed patented by Klipsch, but don't know if Jensen was ever licensed to produce it, and even if not, whether PWK ever sued anybody over patent infringements or not (please fill me in).

I've heard that SpeakerLab in Seattle was supposedly sued by Klipsch for producing the SpeakerLab "K" - the infamous Klipschorn knockoff, but I can assure everyone that IT NEVER HAPPENED. The original Klipsch patent expired in 1965 long before SpeakerLab ever existed!

Copyrights apply only to published materials, patents are used to protect the manufacturer of commercial products or methods or processes used in the manufacture of commercial products for the usual period of 20 years. Designs and product appearance (known as a "design patent") can also be patented but usually for more limited period (typically from 7 to 14 years).

DM2.gif