Klipsch Customer Service. Simply Amazing!

Barista

I just had to post some praise where it is due. Klipsch, there is a reason people keep buying your products (Well, other than they sound wonderful). It's the customer service! Don't ever let that go!

A few weeks ago, my wife was playing with the dogs in the living room. She mistakenly threw a dog toy into the top woofer of my RF-5s. Damaged the woofer pretty bad (Creased the driver & cone).

Needless to say I was pretty bummed (errrr.. destroyed was more like it). So I gave Klipsch a call the next day and within 5 minutes had a new woofer on the way. There was harmony in the world.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

A couple of days past, and my wife gave me a ring at work and told me the new woofer had arrived. After a pretty rough day I came home to happily restore my RF-5s to their original like new quality.

Looking at the box it was physically crushed (as was I). The woofer was hanging out of the side of the box, the basket was cracked and split in two places, and the driver was punched in. FedEx had its way with this box, in a very, very bad way (Think cable guy times 10!).

Well, I was crushed. Great! Now I've got to deal with FedEx, get Klipsch to file a claim. Bla, bla, bla. I've got enough going on in my daily live to waste my time dealing with this.

So my wife said she would take care of it. :) She called Klipsch and spoke to Greg in the parts department. Not only did Greg take care of her, but he said he would ship the replacement next day, no questions asked. Unfortunately, the speaker was back ordered. A short time after she got off the phone with him, he called her back to let her know they looked around and had found an extra for us. It shipped out that day and would arrive the next.

It arrived next day, beautiful shape. My RF-5s are back to their original like new quality.

Again, there was harmony in the world.

People, THAT is customer service. THAT is why Ill always buy Klipsch!

Good job to Greg and to everyone at Klipsch involved for making another Klipsch owner for life.

----------------

On 2/6/2004 7:23:16 PM Barista wrote:

A few weeks ago, my wife was playing with the dogs in the living room. She mistakenly threw a dog toy into the top woofer of my RF-5s. Damaged the woofer pretty bad (Creased the driver & cone).

----------------

That's a stellar praise for Klipsch. Are you going to use the speaker grilles this time? 3.gif