Upgrade

Kraveen

Ok i just upgraded my fronts to RF7's from Rf35's Man what a diffrence in the sound. Now i just need to upgrade the RC35 to a RC7. but even with the RC35 it sounds amazing. Wish i had some more mony now. Goodguys alows you to upgrade your speakers and all you have to pay is the diffrence.

Congrats! I traded up from RF3s a while a go to the RF7s and love them, also moved up to the RC7 as well, that was a very good move, voices sound a lot more natural, as you would expect. I have both the RF7s and RC7s bi-wired with 12ga wire, recommend SoundKing from PartsExpress.com, on sale right now for $29.99 plus shipping, good wire.

My surrounds I went for the more direct approach, had SB1s and then moved up to the RS3 II but didn't like the spatial sounding of them, mounted in the back. So I took them back and got some SB2s, nice solid speaker! Just upgraded the wiring to that from 16ga to 12 ga...odd thing, got a roll of 100' from PartsExpress and after the surround runs and bi-wiring, ended up with only a 4" piece of wire left!

Play a little with speaker placement, pretty critical, also don't have them too close to the wall, the back ports need some room to help the speakers become more open sounding.

Have fun!

G2